You are searching about How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old, today we will share with you article about How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old is useful to you.
20 Personal Safety Tips for Women
I get really angry every time I think about people who hurt women. Crime statistics reveal that 1 in 6 women will be victims of sexual assault in their lifetime and 1 in 4 on their college campus! Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to understand the meaning of crime statistics until you or a loved one becomes a statistic.
The good news is that most attacks on women are preventable. Yes, I said preventable. They can be stopped before they start even if women wise and learn to meet the predators in the world.
How do you know that attacks are preventable? Unfortunately, by experience. I am the mother of a girl who was attacked by a stranger. When my daughter Amber was 14, she was taken off her bike a block from our house, thrown into this pervert’s car, and taken to a secluded area to be raped.
But things did not go as planned because this predator had not chosen a “perfect victim”. He chose a smart girl who had a smart mother who is a black belt and had taught her to fight for her life if she was ever in danger. And never be a perfect victim! Amber fought, screamed for help, ran, and lived to tell. I am happy to report that she is 35 years old now and the mother of my two perfect grandchildren.
Security is a way of life for me. Is it for you? I want to give you a few safety tips to keep yourself and your loved ones safer from harm.
1. Wear with confidence. Chin up. Go straight back. Look strangers in the eye. Speak authoritatively. Predators want weak victims. If you look strong and confident, they don’t want to mess with you.
2. Trust your gut feelings. If something or someone feels wrong or “off”, trust your sixth sense. Don’t go there! Don’t do it! Scram! Many women have learned not to listen to their feelings. This is a dangerous mindset. Fix it.
3. It’s okay NOT to be nice and friendly all the time. With strangers, it is safer to be cool and distant. Women are sympathetic and giving by nature, which can get them into many dangerous situations. Teach your children to be suspicious even of strangers.
4. Guard your purse. Women practically carry their lives in their purses. And lives are ruined every day by predatory identity thieves. Keep your purse zipped or locked at all times. If you put it in a shopping cart while shopping, strap it down like you would a small child. Never leave your purse in the car unless it is locked in the trunk.
5. Watch out, the woman brings! When out and about, he carries something in his hand that could be used as a weapon, if necessary, such as keys, an umbrella, a cane, a bag, or pepper spray. [I don’t recommend carrying a gun.]
6. Don’t leave home without a cell phone or device to call 911 in an emergency. If you feel threatened in any way, it’s an emergency. Call 911! Don’t wait until things get really bad to call 911. Teach your kids how to call 911 ASAP.
7. Healthy paranoia is a good thing. Be aware of your surroundings. When I am outside my home or office, I am alert and look around for possible danger all the time. Don’t dream or space out unless you are safe and sound at home.
8. Danger tends to lurk in the shadows. Stay in well-lit places.
9. It is safer to use an elevator than stairs. Vacant stairwells are notorious hiding places for sexual predators. Do your exercise another way.
10. Only go out in pairs, if possible. Public bathrooms, jogging paths, parking lots, alleys, bad neighborhoods, more laundry mats, public transportation, convenience stores, and gas pumps at night are especially dangerous places to be alone. Never hitchhike.
11. Home invasions are on the rise. Always keep the house doors and windows closed. Invest in a strong security alarm system and motion-sensitive lighting. If you live alone, get a large dog.
12. Avoid a carjacking. Keep your car doors locked when you are in and out of the vehicle. Do not open windows or doors unless you are absolutely sure you can trust the person on the other side of the door. If you feel threatened while in your vehicle, put on your horn and get out of there.
13. When you are out at a social event, bar, restaurant, private party, please remember: Alcohol consumption will lower your natural defenses and make you an easier victim. Don’t drink unless you have a sober person to be your companion for the night and, of course, to drive you home. Keep an eye on your drinks – Roofies happen!
14. Run, Lady, Run! If physically possible, practice running, even if only for a short distance. Some women never run and aren’t sure they could if they needed to. Knowing that you can escape is a valuable self-defense tool. Even if a predator has a gun pointed at you, run for your life!
15. Take a self-defense course or learn a martial art. Knowing how to block, evade, kick, and punch are skills available if you or a loved one is threatened.
16. If an attack is in progress, shouting “Fire!” or “Help!”, scream and swear like a crab fisherman, run faster and fight for your life.
17. If an attack (verbal or physical) occurs, notice the details, get the hell out of there somehow, report the attack, press charges, and seek justice through the legal system.
18. Teach your daughters, sisters, mothers, grandmothers, friends, coworkers, and every other woman you know what you learn about safety and self-protection.
19. The World Wide Web can be a worldwide spider web. Please, please be aware of the danger of entering into online relationships. Do not give out too much personal information, such as your real name, home or work address, or phone numbers. If you decide to meet face to face with this person, take a partner.
20. Help others if you see an attack in progress. Call 911. Get involved. Make a loud noise and cause a commotion.
Be safe outside!
Video about How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old
You can see more content about How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old
If you have any questions about How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old
How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old
way How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old
tutorial How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old
How To Get Guns Legally As A 14 Year Old free
#Personal #Safety #Tips #Women