You are searching about What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard, today we will share with you article about What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard is useful to you.
Five Causes of Decreased Penile Sensation and How to Get It Back
Unfortunately, reduced penile sensation is an inevitable certainty for most men. Simple aging can often lead many men to long for their erections of old: erections that were hard and firm, and were often accompanied by a low refractory period between sex or solo love. Don’t believe it? Look at all the money that is spent every year to reverse the loss of sensation in the penis! Cialis, Viagra, and numerous others, somewhat more exotic in origin, are hyped like Hubba Bubba in the hope that penile sensitivity will return.
What some men don’t realize is that there are other ways to combat reduced penile sensitivity that don’t rely on little blue pills. Some take a simple identification of the cause to find the remedy. Let’s take a look at some causes of reduced penile sensation and how to get it back.
1) age – This is one that is hard to handle! Or is it? As men age, their bodies evolve into their next phase, generally one that’s a bit slower than their exuberant youth. The blood vessels that direct blood flow in and out of the penis also get older and slow with age. While age is inevitable, there are several tips to help an older man increase sensation in his penis. Stay away from eating before sex (the body won’t need to put energy into digestion), exercise before sex to get the blood pumping, and one thing that is often overlooked is enjoying sexual activity during the day as more alert and energetic.
2) Low testosterone – This is also called “Low T”. Testosterone declines as men age. This can often lead to reduced penile sensation and even numbness in the genital area. Other symptoms of low testosterone include sadness or depression, fatigue, irritability, and a reduction in muscle mass. Men who believe they have low T should see a doctor for a diagnosis. Symptoms can often be treated with medication.
3) Excessive masturbation – Too much friction can lead to numbness. This is also true for men who use “Death Grip”, an unreasonably tight compression when masturbating. This leads to loss of sensation in the penis, as it can thicken the outer penile skin. Fortunately, sensation can be regained if a man takes a knee on masturbation for a moderate period. Then when back to self-pleasure, is softer and uses less compression. This will not only increase his penis sensitivity, but also improve sexual satisfaction with a partner.
4) Medical problems with compromised circulation – Men diagnosed with medical conditions such as obesity, diabetes, or cardiovascular problems may experience reduced penile sensation. The best way to regain sensation is to follow all treatment plans to the letter. That can be anything from medication to weight loss to activity to something simple like sitting less so the genital area can experience improved circulation.
5) Nerve damage – Diseases such as diabetes and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) can affect the penis in addition to other parts of the body. Both diseases are linked to neuropathy, a condition caused by nerve damage that can cause pain, burning and numbness. A doctor can examine methods of treatment after diagnosis. However, patients must first treat the disease and then treat the symptoms.
Improve penile circulation and sensitivity
In addition to the many methods of restoring sensation above, there is a daily way to improve penile health and sensitivity – self-massage! Now, this is not the complacent kind; this type of massage should be seen as a combination of good hygiene and self-care.
Massage the penis daily with a specially formulated penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven to be safe and gentle on skin) to improve sensations in the penis. Not only does it feel good, but emollients like Shea butter and vitamin E help maintain the elasticity of the penile skin. Other beneficial ingredients include vitamin C, which is critical for promoting good blood flow for strong erections and L-Carnitine to protect against peripheral nerve damage caused by friction that can lead to numbness and reduced penile sensation. Finally, an important amino acid that increases blood flow, L-Arginine, is a welcome addition to maintain firm erections.
Video about What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard
You can see more content about What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard
If you have any questions about What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard
What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard
way What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard
tutorial What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard
What Is Medicine For Old Man To Get Dick Hard free
#Decreased #Penile #Sensation